7 Mountains of a Society

Monday, June 13, 2011

List of things to be thankful for

Why am I writing this list? It's so easy to loose sight of the things that I can be thankful for when life takes a difficult turn - that is why I am writing this list. To remind me of the blessings that GOD has bestowed on me in times past. To remind me that all things come from Him and He is the provider of all my needs. That He is faithful in all things and at all times.


These are what I'm thankful for:
- Shelter (my very own house)
- Transport (my car that was given to me)
- Sofa (given to me)
- Coffee table/Side table/dining table set (free)
- Lounge/Entertainment Unit (free)
- Dining Plates (free)
- Crockery (free)
- Beds (free)
- Current 1-month relief job
- Friends
- Family (Parents and siblings)
- GOD Himself
- Desks/Drawers/Bookshelves (most of them free)
- Storage Unit (free)
- etc. and many others

No comments: