7 Mountains of a Society

Monday, March 14, 2005

Love of God

Here's a poem I wrote that I'd like to share about experiencing God's love in my life. The song Mercy Saw Me by Geron and Becky Davis/ASCAP (c)1997 Integrity Incoporated, inspired me to compose this poem.

(Written on 25/4/99 at 12:30am)
To know and to experience the Love of God
Is the most precious and wonderful gift of all
Having that Love in my heart
Makes my heart smile, sing, dance, cry and laugh
What love can compare with the Love of God?
Truly no one can love me the way my Lord loves me
Despite all my weaknesses and scars,
My Lord covers all that and sees me as beautiful
Made in the image of my Father in heaven
Beautiful is my Lord
Sweet is His Love
Oh, the Lover of my soul, my Bridegroom
How I long to be with You all the days of my life
Take me to be with You
To a place where my soul finds rest
To a place where my heart finds peace
Oh, how my heart yearns to be with You
My Jesus, my Lord, my Saviour, my Best Friend
My Lover, my Bridegroom.


(c) 1999 Jacqueline Khoo.

No comments: